Does your business have a customer referral program? What about one that is operated with slick online software that does a lot of the heavy lifting for you? No, I’m not talking about an affiliate program, per say. I’m talking about reaching out to customers of yours, offering them a discount coupon or offer to purchase from you to share with their friends, then paying that customer for passing on the referral.
Referral Candy is a platform that does just that. They’ve joined Social Media Explorer this week as a sponsor! W00t!
You can choose from a short list of e-commerce platforms to connect Referral Candy to. If yours is one of them (they offer Amazon Webstore, Big Cartel, Etsy and more), you drop some code, make your offers and forward successful sales invoices on to Referral Candy.
The offers seem to be sent via email, but what better way to get a pass-along recommendation that to send your customers the ability to share the value you provide with your product or service with their friends?
Give ’em a click over there on the sidebar and check ’em out. Can’t hurt. The only thing you’ve got to lose is potential customers, right?
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection