September 10, 2013
Once again, Facebook has proposed changes to its governing documents, stating the social network’s right to incorporate users’ images into advertising. [Check out the redlined versions of the “Data Use Policy” and “Rights and Responsibilities”...read more
April 15, 2013
Google is about to augment your reality. Google Glass adds an overlay of rich data to your real-time sensory experience. You can visually index your surroundings, conduct Google searches, capture and share pictures and videos,...read more
November 13, 2012
An overview of where you stand legally as of now on a few key sites, with a brief introduction to intellectual property as it relates to social media.
VIP Explorers Club
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike