If you are an individual, organization or brand, and have a presence on any digital channel, building and sustaining trust with your audience is a key success factor in the growth or erosion of your business.
The actions you demonstrate across a number of different online touch points determines your level of trust. Using a banking metaphor, positive actions and audience experiences increase your trust “value” while negative actions and audience experiences devalue your trust.
What trust factors are most important to you? What would you add? Drop by the comments and share your thoughts.
VIP Explorers Club
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!