If you are an individual, organization or brand, and have a presence on any digital channel, building and sustaining trust with your audience is a key success factor in the growth or erosion of your business.
The actions you demonstrate across a number of different online touch points determines your level of trust. Using a banking metaphor, positive actions and audience experiences increase your trust “value” while negative actions and audience experiences devalue your trust.
What trust factors are most important to you? What would you add? Drop by the comments and share your thoughts.
VIP Explorers Club
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious