Yesterday’s SME Digital Power Panel discussion was a load of fun and full of insights and ideas. The slides and recording are below. We had a fun hour talking about how you can build a culture of service around your organization, use that culture to drive outstanding relationships with your customers and even measure return on the investment of building that culture.
Nichole Kelly and I hosted the talk which included guests Christa Foley (senior HR manager at Zappos), Corey Schreiber (Supervisor, Zappos Insights) and Frank Eliason (Senior Vice-President of Social Media at Citibank and author of the book @ Your Service.)
Jump into the recording below. And please note, we have noticed some disparity in the slides and the audio. Ain’t technology grand? Heh.
And here are the slides:
Thanks to Velaro, the live chat software, for sponsoring and helping us present the event. We love the concept of extending customer service to your website with live chat. Check out Velaro for more on how to do so.
So what do you think? What are your challenges in building a culture of customer service at your company? The comments are yours.
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions