I’m excited to be partnering with the Central Virginia chapter of the American Marketing Association to present a Digital Marketing Summit on Wednesday, April 14 in Staunton, Va. The day promises to give marketing and public relations professionals, small business owners and entrepreneurs a crash course on a wide variety of Internet and digital marketing topics. I’m confident people will walk away from the event a lot smarter about their online efforts, not because I’m involved, but because I’m smart enough to bring together some really smart folks to help me.
The lineup for the Digital Marketing Summit includes:
- Doug Meacham – CEO of Experience Matters and Multi-Channel Retail Strategist for IBM
- Dean Holmes – CEO of Social Everything and a web/social metrics guru
- Katie Morse – Community Manager at Radian6 and digital marketing maven
- Kipp Bodnar – Inbound Marketing Manager at HubSpot and B2B social media thought leader
- Greg Cangialosi – CEO of Blue Sky Factory and email marketing expert
The full lineup of topics can be found at the Central Virginia AMA site, but the gist of the day is this: I wanted attendees to learn social media strategy and planning, understand how to integrate those efforts into a traditional marketing plan and how to measure success. It’s hard to offer a soup-to-nuts view of the world of digital marketing and social media in a single day, but with the likes of those speakers, I’m betting we can deliver some great value for the investment.
If you are in or around Central Virginia (Staunton is near Charlottesville, but a reasonable drive from Richmond, Roanoke, Lynchburg and even the D.C. area), we would love to have you. Click the link below to register and join us for a day of networking, learning and more.
If you plan on coming, jump in the comments and tell us what specifics you’d like us to cover. We’re planning a good deal of content, but want every person to leave with their questions answered.
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions