The Content Marketing Institute has long been one of, if not the go-to resource for content strategy, consulting and ideas for businesses considering blogging, email marketing, social media marketing and other channels where content drives engagement and business. Today the Content Marketing Institute formalized and announced a strategic consulting practice that makes high-level content marketing consulting accessible for more businesses. CMI founder Joe Pulizzi, along with strategist-in-residence Robert Rose, have pulled together an all-star lineup of content marketing minds to be available for client needs.
And me. Heh.
I’m thrilled to let you know that I have been asked to join the likes of Jay Baer, Mack Collier, Dianna Huff, Lisa Petrilli, Ardath Albee, Rose and Pulizzi to form a team of consultants you can access through the Content Marketing Institute Consulting services (CMIC). The team has already engaged in more than half a dozen global brand projects, not to mention all the experience each brings to the table with companies and agencies they’ve served in the past.
The CMIC provides three primary services:
- Content Marketing Strategy – assisting an organization to discover the power of their content and how it can help to achieve marketing goals
- CMIC’s Advisory Services – specific, short-term engagements across the spectrum of content marketing where CMIC’s consultants provide best practices, advice and counsel
- Editorial and Content Production Services – editorial and writing services for clients that need to source those tasks. CMI works with its sister company, Junta42, to help source the best content marketing agencies for enterprise clients.
What’s really strong about CMIC is that each of the consultants brings different talents and strengths to the table. Your vertical may not be one that Robert or I am best suited for, but Lisa or Mack may be. By bringing the best minds in content marketing strategy together, we’re all smarter. And we’ll be working together at times to ensure the clients get the best possible outcomes.
This doesn’t change Social Media Explorer, Exploring Social Media or anything I do for current clients at all. I am still an independent consultant. Companies can still approach me directly and my current clients will notice no difference. It is simply an official relationship with CMI that allows me to provide the things I’m good at to more folks in a structured process to ensure quality results. When CMIC has a client project I am ideally suited for, we’ll connect those dots. That’s all.
So if your company is in need of strategic direction or counsel on content marketing, now you know where to turn.
Find out more about the CMIC on the Content Marketing Institute’s consulting information page. We’d love to talk to you.
- 10 Tips on Adding Content Marketing to Your Mix (toprankblog.com)
- 55+ Content Marketing Resources (verticalmeasures.com)
- Content Marketing Strategies Conference Wrap Up (marketinginteractions.typepad.com)
- Expert Content Creation Interview with Ardath Albee (verticalmeasures.com)
- Marketing Strategies & Timing – Finding The Answer to When You Should Distribute Your Content (blisspr.com)
VIP Explorers Club
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!