I’m not overly impressed by many infographics. Certainly, I love ones that are more process in nature rather than just informational. That’s one main reason Mark Smiciklas writes for Social Media Explorer. See some of his awesome art here and here.
But every now and then, someone will send me one that I find worth sharing with you. BlueGlass tossed one to me recently called The Content Marketing Explosion. It covers tons of broad statistics about content marketing, dives into some cited research on why companies are using content marketing, how and the like. If anything, it’s worth reading through to remind, inspire or motivate you around using content to drive your online and social media efforts.
Check it out:
What do you think? Are you leveraging content marketing for your business? What business drivers are you pushing by doing so? Share in the comments. We’d love to hear.
VIP Explorers Club
- How One Company is Using Random Acts of Kindness to Build Their Brand
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site