With so much to consume in the world of social media, online marketing and the general web world you need filters. Jim Brown of EverEffect, along with some other smart people in Indianapolis, have put together a one day boot camp-type conference that promises to bring several different disciplines within the world of online marketing into a salient, makes-sense learning opportunity. It’s called Masters of Business Online and it takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 14 in Indianapolis.
Who is it for? From the conference’s website:
This conference was designed with one goal in mind:
To educate marketers on how to best do business online. Regardless of industry, attendees will hear real solutions to real business problems. They will understand how to not only set goals and objectives but how to align them with online strategies that garner success. If you are tired of attending seminars that are filled with buzz words and fluff – The Masters of Business Online Conference is for you.
- Digital and interactive marketing
- Marketing, sales and advertising
- New media planning
- Product and brand management
- Strategic planning
- Customer acquisition/retention
- IT and web site development
For the greatest impact â€“ and to ensure that all efforts are â€œon strategyâ€ â€“ we recommend team attendance, including marketing sales and IT staff.
Check out the entirety of the program (And, frankly, check out how logic-driven and leading their website is. They know what they’re doing.) at GetYourMBO.com. And, since I will be speaking on social media as part of the program, I’ve got a special discount for you. Register before Sept. 12 and the day is just $129.00. But use the promotional code “SMX” (be sure to be all caps, no space) and you’ll get an additional $20 off. The Social Media Explorer discount is only good through Sept. 12.
VIP Explorers Club
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin