The inbox of books has gotten high enough that I need to review a few so I can see beyond my desk. Today’s episode of Social Media Explorer TV features four books well worth your time to read, depending upon your need and comfort level with the various topics. And the four books offered this time around take a nice stair step up the ladder from beginner to advanced use for internet and social media marketing.
Create Your Own Blog by Tris Hussey is an excellent beginner book for those looking to start blogging. Blogging to Drive Business by Eric Butow and Rebecca Bollwitt goes a bit further and discusses implementing a business blogging approach for a company. The revised and updated The New Rules of Marketing and PR by David Meerman Scott has new sections on social media that solidify it’s place on the “must have” list for your library. And finally Fascinate
by Sally Hogshead dives into what drives and motivates people to become enamored with your brand or marketing.
Click below to purchase any or all of the books from Amazon. Happy reading!
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection