One of the newest talks I’ve developed for my dotted speaking engagements is one focused on making amazing content. This is the fundamental key predictor of success on the social web and the talk gives good examples of brands doing amazing things with content.
On Wednesday, I’ll present that talk in webinar form for NetBase. Registrations are still open. I’d love it if you came by to hear the ideas and give us feedback. All you have to do is register — it’s free — over at NetBase.
And since this is election week, NetBase has done a bit of amazing content of their own. They’ve built an Election Mood Meter which shows in near-real time (it’s updated every 10 seconds) what the online conversation’s sentiment is around both the Presidential and Vice-Presidential candidates. It’s pretty cool and a fun thing to watch on Tuesday, if you’re interested.
Hope to see you on Wednesday afternoon for the free webinar. It’ll be entertaining, at least!
VIP Explorers Club
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing