There are people I’m a fan of and people I am friends with and then there are the rare combinations of people I’m a fan of who I’m lucky enough to be friends with. Mitch Joel is one of them. The author of the recently released Six Pixels of Separation is also the principal of Twist Image, a cutting edge digital marketing shop with offices in Montreal and Toronto. His book is phenomenal and his thoughts on social media, online advertising, Internet marketing and online engagement place him squarely in the middle of thought leadership in the space.
I caught up with Mitch at Word-of-Mouth Supergenius in Chicago last month and cornered him for a chat for SME-TV.
If you haven’t already, buy Mitch’s book and learn a thing or two about the connective tissue of the web and how we as individuals and brands intertwine there. It’s a brilliant look with some fantastic ideas for you and your business as well. (Amazon link provided.)
Related articles by Zemanta
- Don’t Make Mitch Joel Cry – Buy His Book (cc-chapman.com)
- An interview with Mitch Joel, author of Six Pixels of Separation (trafcom.typepad.com)
- 6 Reasons To Read “Six Pixels Of Separation” (sassholes.blogspot.com)
- Why you should buy Six Pixels of Separation – the book (bargainista.blogspot.com)
VIP Explorers Club
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious