I recently tuned out for a family vacation. My adventures away from the emails, Tweets, posts, check-ins and electronic banter that makes up our typical social media world proved quite productive for both me and, I think, for you. The experience left me with a reminder on just how easy it is to lose people by not treating their time and attention with the respect they deserve.
In true, “I just got off vacation where I unplugged,” style, I recorded you a little video with the thoughts I have to share today.
How will you respect your audience this week? Tell us in the comments.
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection