For those who thought the text-on-photo application my friend and former SME product head Aaron Marshall built and launched last summer was cool, but should be free, now a version of it is!
Over, which retails in the Apple Store for $0.99 (as of Sunday, but has been $1.99 at one point), has a new, free cousin called Overgram. It’s specifically designed to invigorate Instagram users and help them add text and context, easily, to photos.
Social Media Explorer helped Marshall launch the original product and while we don’t have a direct stake in the company now, we love Aaron and the app, so we thought you’d like to know about Overgram.
And, to provide some value to the photo-interested community, Over put together a pretty interesting infographic on the use and explosion of photography over time. Enjoy!
Courtesy of Overgram
Are you using Over or Overgram? Tell us about it in the comments.
VIP Explorers Club
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!