Today, we will take a look at some of the largest (in terms of worth) and most recognizable brands. More specifically, we will dissect just how powerful these brands have become. How customers perceive your brand, whether large or small, will ultimately determine your success as a business. This point may seem sophomoric on the surface, but your image still remains one of the most crucial points when building a successful business. And to fulfill the American dream of prosperity, every company must first begin with a well-designed logo. It’s how we recognize and associate a company. Much more goes into a brand’s reputation after logo creation, of course. But a logo embodies the brand and visa-versa.
This infographic takes a look both at those brands who are some of the most reputable in America and which ones have accrued the most valuable global brand statuses.
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions