Think of the most important professional project you’ve ever been a part of. It doesn’t matter what business or industry, or for that matter what silo the work happened in. Just think of the big project that you look back on and say, “I’m proud to have been a part of that.”
Now ask yourself this question: Was it easy to pull off?
Most likely, the answer is, of course, “No.” Nothing worth doing is effortless.
Why then, do marketers and business owners alike come to conferences, read blog posts, attend webinars, read books and such, looking for an easy button? If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right. If it’s worth remembering, it wasn’t easy.
Approximately 100 percent of all businesses and marketers wish to have tremendous success with social marketing, email marketing, digital marketing and beyond. You know how many are actually achieving tremendous success? Exactly the number willing to put in the work to make it so.
Roll up your sleeves. Get dirty. Or go do something else.
VIP Explorers Club
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious