When done properly, leaving comments on other people’s blogs can be an effective way for bloggers to build relationships, increase brand awareness and grow readership.
This visualization highlights the benefits of leaving blog comments, describes the four different personality types of blog commenters, and lists the DOs and DON’Ts of effective blog commenting.
I’d love to get your thoughts. Are there any other points you would add? What are some of your positive or negative experiences with blog commenting?
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions