I probably don’t talk enough about the power and effectiveness of email marketing here. I should do that more often. More and more with clients I find myself recommending email marketing strategies and for a lot of reasons.
The main reason I believe in email and email marketing is that real people still use email as their primary communications method. And by real people, I mean those outside the social media echo chamber. I wax poetic on the subject today over at the Blue Sky Factory blog. For more of my thoughts, pay them a visit.
While you’re there, check out Blue Sky Factory. They are my email service provider (you should subscribe to my newsletter if you haven’t already) and I often recommend them to clients. I do not profit from our relationship at all, though they’ve been known to promote me from time to time. Like asking me to guest post on their blog. Enjoy.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Are You Ignoring Email Marketing Because of Social Media? (hubspot.com)
- Think Email Marketing is Going Away? (vendorblog.weddingwire.com)
- Best Email Marketing Strategies and Tactics of 2009 (myventurepad.com)
- When should I start with email marketing? (startups.com)
- Email Marketing Secrets (marketersdaily.com)
VIP Explorers Club
- Content Marketing: Sterling National Bank Zigs While Others Zag
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp