Any man or woman who puts on a military uniform and risks their life is a hero in my book.
The military holds a special place in my heart, as I mentioned before when I wrote about the Fisher House Foundation, and that is why today I want to make you aware of the work being done by the Green Beret Foundation.
The Green Beret Foundation provides unconventional resources to facilitate the special needs of our wounded, ill and injured Green Berets and Green Beret Gold Star families. They provide the unique support that the Special Forces Community needs to strengthen readiness and uphold Green Beret traditions and values.
The transition from active duty to civilian life is never an easy one and there are special hardships when that person is one of America’s quiet professionals.
The Green Beret Foundation has a variety of programs and initiatives they provide including:
None of us will ever know what these silent soldiers and their families go through. That is why I support them in any way I can.
I strong encourage you to make a donation and then to follow them on Facebook where you’ll be constantly reminded of the brave soldiers who serve and protect us.
Thank you again to all those who serve!
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection