A couple weeks ago, we celebrated the second #GivingTuesday.
Donations doubled this year compared to last, and many nonprofits around the world saw a typically quiet Tuesday become a fundraising day!
Keep Giving Tuesday going all year, $1 at a time
Many of us aren’t the philanthropists we’d like to be. But we can still make a difference.
This simple app alerts you each day about a cause that you may be interested in. You can learn more about it or search for other causes.
The best part? Google makes is ridiculously easy to donate $1 to the cause (or more). It even helps you rally your friends if you want to (but that’s not required). They even make it incredibly easy for you to challenge your friends by matching their gifts.
For a fundraising guy like me, this app is pretty cool.
Make a gift today
To get started, just download the app at the Google Play Store.
Giving has never been easier!
If you’re a nonprofit, you can learn more about registering for One Today at http://www.google.com/onetoday/nonprofits.html.
Read more about Social Media Explorer’s #GivingTuesday program.
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions