Episode 3 of our Holy Fark! series with Fark.com founder and author Drew Curtis turns the focus on traditional media. Curtis says newspapers and television news aren’t in trouble, as many industry watchers say, they’re just used to larger profits. He then takes us through an explanation of why the Internet is outing the advertising model of legacy media as a rip-off and asserts that social media is “the way to go” in terms of reaching audiences.
[tags]Drew Curtis, Fark, Fark.com, advertising, media, newspapers, mass media, Jason Falls[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions