Getting Tamar Weinberg to do an on-camera interview for you is tough. But somehow, I did it. She recently joined the team at Mashable.com and we chatted about it at South by Southwest (SXSW) yesterday. She didn’t exactly get real in depth on what she’s doing, so you can read more about it here.
Tamar and I first met at SMX Social Media in New York. She is a power user of many social media bookmarking sites like Digg, StumbleUpon and more.
And no, I didn’t transcribe the video. I’ve got to give her something to complain about, right?
[tags]Tamar Weinberg, Mashable, Mashable Rocks, Techipedia, Jason Falls, SXSW, SME-TV[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection