Getting Tamar Weinberg to do an on-camera interview for you is tough. But somehow, I did it. She recently joined the team at Mashable.com and we chatted about it at South by Southwest (SXSW) yesterday. She didn’t exactly get real in depth on what she’s doing, so you can read more about it here.
Tamar and I first met at SMX Social Media in New York. She is a power user of many social media bookmarking sites like Digg, StumbleUpon and more.
And no, I didn’t transcribe the video. I’ve got to give her something to complain about, right?
[tags]Tamar Weinberg, Mashable, Mashable Rocks, Techipedia, Jason Falls, SXSW, SME-TV[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- How One Company is Using Random Acts of Kindness to Build Their Brand
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site