No, I’m not writing a book on SEO, but I Erik Deckers and I have worked out a neat webinar for everyone. On Monday, we’ll join Jeremy Dearringer of Slingshot SEO for a webinar for his company that will also bring his expertise and knowledge on search engine optimization to bear on our seven business drivers of social media marketing. This is sure to be enlightening for everyone (including me) since it won’t be all focused on the book, but more on how search applies to our theories.
The webinar is called Search & Social: 7 Business Drivers Every Marketer Should Know. It takes place on Monday, Nov. 7 at 1 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT. Regsiter over at Slingshot SEO and come join us!
It’s also going to be a rare opportunity to hear both me and Erik together. We elected to break up the book promotional stuff to cover more ground, but as Jeremy is a good friend for both of us, we wanted to get together for this one.
See you Monday!
VIP Explorers Club
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin