Our grand prize winner for Social Media Explorer’s free passes to last week’s BlogWorld & New Media Expo was Beth Gaddis from Coast Dental. Beth is charged with providing content and community management to 180 dentists offices that are a part of the Coast Dental brand. Talk about social media management!
She was super excited to be at BlogWorld and I not only had the chance to catch up with her for a quick episode of Social Media Explorer TV, but also got to hang out with her a bit at the show. Nothing like wings, beer and college football to bridge that virtual connection with someone into an in-real-life one!
For the interview, I asked Beth what she learned, what she could implement from the show and what she thought about her first experience at BlogWorld:
Did you attend BlogWorld? What did you learn? Who did you meet? Share in the comments!
VIP Explorers Club
- How One Company is Using Random Acts of Kindness to Build Their Brand
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site