Over 250 professionals have ventured to Minneapolis for this week’s most trending event in social media and digital marketing. Minneapolis, home to many of the country’s iconic brands including 3M, Target, General Mills, Ameriprise Financial and St. Jude Medical – to name only a few, is also home to Explore for two days.
As part of SME’s five city national tour, Jason Falls and his A-list of speakers are presenting the facts, trends, tips and ideas to benefit the individuals who are tasked to succeed and grow businesses.
Here are some of the highlights from DAY ONE of Explore in Minneapolis.
When you stand on the frontline to today’s digital frontier, what exactly are you needing to forge forward? If you have missed the opportunity to attend Explore in Dallas, Nashville or Minneapolis, it isn’t too late to join the adventure and register to attend a future Explore event in Orange County, California or Portland, Oregon. Click here to Go To Explore.
VIP Explorers Club
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing