You know you want to extend the summer for as long as possible, so why not meet me in Miami Beach on September 21st for Entrepreneur Magazine’s Winning Strategies Conference? The conference focuses on tools, tactics, and strategies to help you turn your idea into a successful business, or advance your existing business to the next level. I’ll be speaking along with several other entrepreneurs across all industries, including Erika Napoletano (founder of RedHeadWriting), Michael Port (author of The Think Big Manifesto), and Neil Patel (co-founder of CrazyEgg and KISSmetrics).
This one-day conference is free and open to the public. YES … FREE! A full day of tips, tricks, and advice on how to build a successful business from several seasoned entrepreneurs (and me) is completely free.
If you’re in the Miami area (or just want an excuse to be near the beach), register for the Winning Strategies Conference today. In addition to some really useful information, I can promise a few belly laughs and a whole lot of snark from Erika and me. Hope to see you there!
VIP Explorers Club
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin