One of the winners of Social Media Explorer’s free passes to BlogWorld & New Media Expo last week was Elizabeth Nerland from Crescendo Consulting in Anchorage, Alaska. Crescendo is a firm focused on marketing services but one that is learning and transitioning into the social media realm.
I caught up with Elizabeth at BlogWorld to chat with her about what she was learning, what takeaways she would have to share with the folks back in Anchorage and the social media space in Alaska:
Our hope, of course, is that Elizabeth can take back the learning and help the businesses and organizations she works with grow using social media marketing. I’m confident she’ll succeed in doing so. It will be another proof point among many that conferences like BlogWorld & New Media Expo are well worth attending.
Did you attend BlogWorld? What did you learn? Who did you meet? Share in the comments!
And thanks again Elizabeth, for being a part of Social Media Explorer and BlogWorld!
VIP Explorers Club
- Content Marketing: Sterling National Bank Zigs While Others Zag
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp