One of the winners of Social Media Explorer’s free passes to BlogWorld & New Media Expo last week was Elizabeth Nerland from Crescendo Consulting in Anchorage, Alaska. Crescendo is a firm focused on marketing services but one that is learning and transitioning into the social media realm.
I caught up with Elizabeth at BlogWorld to chat with her about what she was learning, what takeaways she would have to share with the folks back in Anchorage and the social media space in Alaska:
Our hope, of course, is that Elizabeth can take back the learning and help the businesses and organizations she works with grow using social media marketing. I’m confident she’ll succeed in doing so. It will be another proof point among many that conferences like BlogWorld & New Media Expo are well worth attending.
Did you attend BlogWorld? What did you learn? Who did you meet? Share in the comments!
And thanks again Elizabeth, for being a part of Social Media Explorer and BlogWorld!
VIP Explorers Club
- How One Company is Using Random Acts of Kindness to Build Their Brand
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site