For those of you going to South by Southwest, I’m happy to let you know the Friday evening Falls Shindig is on and this year, my new team at CafePress is sponsoring and providing some additional fun for everyone. It’s Friday, March 8, 2013 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. CT at Bourbon Girl on 6th (between San Jancinto and Brazos). Bourbon Girl is a new bar and well … Bourbon … Girl … didn’t have to talk me into it much. Heh.
The RSVPs (see below) will go fast, so get on the list. Even if you don’t, we’ll have a waiting list and you should come by anyway. As long as the fire marshall let’s us, we’ll get ya in!
The cool stuff?
- Hang with me and the CafePress gang
- Get an exclusive T-shirt only available (at least for free) at the event
- Wear or bring a CafePress-purchased item of your own and get more free-ness
- Show us you’ve connected your Instagram account to MyInstaCard (our cool new photo-to-postcard site for your Instagram images) and get a special prize (rhymes with “extra drink ticket”
- County Line Barbecue appetizery things (YUM!)
We’ll also be talking to designers and developers about some coolness we’ve got cooking, but we want the party to be like the Falls Shindigs of the past – friends catching up, having a drink and enjoying the evening together. No super loud music. No crazy promotions, though we’ll have some neat stuff to show and share. Just hangin’ and having fun.
We know that you know CafePress, but you probably don’t know how different we are than the funny T-shirt site you may remember us as. The teams from InvitationBox (makers of MyInstaCard), CanvasOnDemand, GreatBigCanvas and LogoSportswear will be on hand, too. Some come get to know us better and let’s have a fun Friday in Austin.
RSVP here or below.
VIP Explorers Club
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious