I can assure you this is little more than a lark, but I’d love to hear what you have to say. I’ve been approached a couple times about writing a book and have never felt the need or desire to do such. Still, the idea is intriguing, though I wouldn’t want to write just another social media marketing book.
So take a gander at the poll question below and tell me what you think. What should I write about, if I were to do so at all? Philosophy, practical/tactical stuff, overall marketing philosophy, not about social media at all, pulp fiction, non-fiction about my crazy family? Love to hear your feedback.
And if you think I’m generally full of shit and shouldn’t write a book, I left an “Other” choice for you. Rock on!
VIP Explorers Club
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing