Several really wonderful people approached me at Blog World & New Media Expo over the weekend to tell me they appreciated this blog, my Tweets and the ideas I share with them around the Internet. Those types of conversations never get old. To each of you who had one with me, the thanks are all mine.
The experience made me think perhaps we need to treat our businesses the same way.
You want to know how to be successful in social media? You want to know how to produce great content for your online audiences? You want to know how to make social media matter for your company?
Do something that makes your customers go out of their way to say, “Thank you!”
It’ll work. I guarantee it.
IMAGE: From PricelessPhotos on Shutterstock.com
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection