Thanks to Twitter, I will no longer have to suffer the indignity of cutting tomatoes with a dull knife.
As you’ve no doubt surmised, (not to be confused with “summize“) there’s a story behind that statement.
Last week, I noticed that I had reached 400 followers on Twitter, the microblogging tool.Â While it’s still a small number compared to Jason’s account, it was a milestone for me–so I tweeted about it.
A couple of folks picked up on my tongue-in-cheek plea for swag:
So I went off on a nice little humorous riff:
My very own set of Ginsu knives.
That, my friends, is the power of social media.Â If you’re even marginally entertaining, people will send you precision cutlery.
So because I’m a woman of my word, I finally got the webcam working.Â The video quality is not exactly hi-def, but here, in all it’s cheesy glory, is my homage to Ron Popeil:
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection