In more ways than a few, mobile is really the future of not just social media, but the web in general. The more sophisticated our iPhones, Pres and Androids become, the more dependent we’ll all become on them as our primary connection point. As such, the applications and deliveries from brands and services will become more enticing.
My friends at Awesome Inc., in Lexington, Ky., are always up to something good. On July 18, they’re hosting the first of what I’m sure will be several mobile mini conferences for developers, enthusiasts and those interesting in becoming one or both. The event will consist of workshops and learning from veteran iPhone and other mobile application developers, working sessions for collaborative exploration and an application contest complete with end-of-day pitches and judging.
If you don’t know much about Awesome Inc., just check out this tour and chat with Luke Murray a couple of months ago.
The bottom line: Mobile developers and those interested in becoming them should attend this. You’ll learn a ton and have some great opportunities for networking with like minded folks. And I love what the guys at Awesome Inc., are up to. Luke and Brian Raney are good peeps.
Related articles by Zemanta
VIP Explorers Club
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!