Bloggers everywhere worship Liz Strauss. She is arguably the top blogger, business or otherwise, out there. One of the great things about Liz is her genuine interest in giving back. She not only awards SOB honors (Successful and Outstanding Bloggers, not the other acronym) to those who demonstrate an ability to engage an audience, but she puts on one of the best blogging conferences on the planet.
I caught up with Liz at South by Southwest (SXSW) to talk about SOBCon2008 in Chicago, May 2-4. Be sure to pay close attention to her description of the format, which is a unique and engaging offering for those in attendance. And the speakers aren’t the only attraction. SOBCon attracts many of the top bloggers in the world as attendees. You can’t come to this thing and not learn a lot about blogging, business and more.
And our apologies for the background noise. Truckers don’t slow down for web TV shows filming on the third floor of a nearby building.
[tags]SOBCon2008, Liz Strauss, blogging, blogs, bloggers, business blogging, Jason Falls, SOB, SME-TV[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- How One Company is Using Random Acts of Kindness to Build Their Brand
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site