I received a wonderful email over the weekend. All I wanted to do today is share it with you:
This email is to affirm what you already know.
A friend of mine – a WW2 fighter pilot who worked in the Advertising Industry’s Golden Age said it best – “It seems we got into the idea that ads were a lot easier than relationships.”
I’m not quite so sure that “social marketing” in its present, technology-driven flame will last,Â but the concept that Brands are People (not words, images or experiences) is timeless.
Anyway, best wishes to you.
Brands are people. What a powerful thought.
VIP Explorers Club
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike