I received a wonderful email over the weekend. All I wanted to do today is share it with you:
This email is to affirm what you already know.
A friend of mine – a WW2 fighter pilot who worked in the Advertising Industry’s Golden Age said it best – “It seems we got into the idea that ads were a lot easier than relationships.”
I’m not quite so sure that “social marketing” in its present, technology-driven flame will last,Â but the concept that Brands are People (not words, images or experiences) is timeless.
Anyway, best wishes to you.
Brands are people. What a powerful thought.
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions