I spoke last Friday at Social Media Club Lexington’s inaugural meeting which was held at a place called Awesome Inc., in downtown Lexington. When I started asking about what Awesome Inc., was, 30 second into the spiel I was hooked. I grabbed Luke Murray and turned on the camera.
Building community around creativity in the technology, business and art sectors is a phenomenal approach. I would be surprised if some angel investors or even some venture capital firms didn’t jump on the opportunity to invest in something like Awesome Inc., in exchange for dibs on the ideas that come out of such a collaboration. Kudos to Luke, Brian Rainey, Nathan Fort and the rest of the folks behind it for bringing such a powerful possibility to life.
For more on Awesome Inc., check them out online.
VIP Explorers Club
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike