So what would happen if we could not only vote for our favorite candidate, but vote the ones we don’t like down? That notion hit me on the way to work. I Uttered. Interested in your take.
[tags]social media, election, 2008 election, presidential election, vote[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection