So what would happen if we could not only vote for our favorite candidate, but vote the ones we don’t like down? That notion hit me on the way to work. I Uttered. Interested in your take.
[tags]social media, election, 2008 election, presidential election, vote[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing