Dear corporate executive,
You’re skeptical about social media marketing and social technologies. I get that. You’re also focused on the bottom line and keep asking the question, “What’s our ROI?” And I understand why.
But doing so is like waking up every morning, rolling over to look at your wife (or husband) and saying, “What? You haven’t produced a child yet? We’re going to have to re-think this.”
There’s more to marriage than children. There’s more to business than quarterly revenue.
Food for thought.
VIP Explorers Club
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content