Dear corporate executive,
You’re skeptical about social media marketing and social technologies. I get that. You’re also focused on the bottom line and keep asking the question, “What’s our ROI?” And I understand why.
But doing so is like waking up every morning, rolling over to look at your wife (or husband) and saying, “What? You haven’t produced a child yet? We’re going to have to re-think this.”
There’s more to marriage than children. There’s more to business than quarterly revenue.
Food for thought.
VIP Explorers Club
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!