Digg will unveil an images section as well as a few new categories tonight according to a Digg blog post by Kevin Rose. The submission of images will include a crawler that presents up to 10 images from the page for you to choose from.
Nice bell and whistle addition to the site, seeing how Mixx and others are digging at the motherload’s audience.
Now if we could just get Kevin and his merry band of Digg clones to realize there are a couple hundred more categories we need more so than “offbeat” like, say, “Social Media” or “Blogs/Blogging” or anything having to do with the Internet that isn’t programming or development related. “Industry News” just won’t do.
[tags]Digg, social news[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!