Over the last couple of years strategies for using Facebook to connect with your audience, market your business and manage your brand have evolved beyond simply posting content to your wall.
Here’s an old school look at the Dos and Don’ts of managing your organization or brand’s Facebook page.
Roll the dice and see where you land – and please feel free to drop by the comments and let me know your thoughts on what squares you would add.
VIP Explorers Club
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content