Got a cute little thing in my email today:
That’s great! Now you can be a member of an online community with no pulse in two different languages.
My challenge to you is to comment with how you say the following phrases in Spanish:
1. Hello? Is anybody here?
2. I didn’t know a website could have rust.
3. Two words … “has” and “been”.
4. Oh, hi! Didn’t know anyone was around. I’m not on here much anymore. If you want to find me, friend me on Facebook.
[tags]Friendster, humor, Spanish, social networking[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious