We don’t typically offer up blog posts to other people’s e-books and the like at SME. We’ve got our own online learning community for stuff that that, after all. When we do, you should know they’re pretty good.
My friend Shashi Bellamkonda turned me on to Hy.ly’s free ebook on using the new Facebook Timeline to get conversions and even return. I read through it and thought it was good enough to share. You do have to register to get it, but it’s free.
VIP Explorers Club
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious