The first rule of communications, and thus the first rule of social media, is to know your audience. While I can draw anecdotal conclusions about you from comments, reaction, in-bound links and more, I don’t really have a whole lot of information about you.
Because I’m going through the thought process of a reorganization and redesign of Social Media Explorer, I’d like to zero in on you and your expectations of the content you find here. Feel free to offer as much or as little as you’d like in the comments, but please take a moment to answer this question so I can get a better understanding of what type of content we should focus on:
Thanks for the input and for continuing to read Social Media Explorer. You make my day, everyday.
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions