We know online retailers are battling with real-time consumer demands, negative online reviews and shopping cart abandonment from busy consumers. Plus, we add in the demands of integrating social media and plates start overflowing. The challenges are real and the solutions aren’t always easy. So the Social Media Explorer team is happy to bring you a useful and informative webinar to give you insights right from some of the industry’s leading experts.
Hear how expert online retailers are dealing with:
- Tips to decrease shopping cart abandonment
- How to integrate social media into the online shopping experience
- Ways to use social sharing to drive new business
- Tips to balance the needs of real-time consumer demands and business objectives
- How to adjust to consumer demands for online purchase behaviors
- Ways to maximize customer service experiences
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT
Join us and hear straight from the industry’s leading practitioners!
Our panel of experts offer decades of experience in handling all of these issues and have successfully turned challenges like these into opportunities to grow their online retail businesses driving millions in revenue. Jason Falls will host a fireside chat with Barry Litwin, former VP of Global Commerce for Office Depot; Brad Butler, COO of Halloween Express and Jeff Mason, VP of Marketing for Velaro to get the inside scoop.
- Hear how Barry Litwin grew the online retail business for Office Depot to a $4.1 million web business that was ranked #5 by Internet Retailer.
- Imagine having to do 90% of your revenues in less than 2 months! Brad Butler will explain how Halloween Express drives sales in a highly seasonal business without adding a second Halloween to the calendar!
- Want a little variety in your online retail diet? Jeff Mason has worked with hundreds of online retailers to implement chat solutions and can tell you exactly what the leaders are doing right and what the losers are doing wrong.
Barry Litwin – Retail E-Commerce Executive and Thought Leader
Barry is a frequent internet industry speaker, and a seasoned e-commerce and mobile executive having led e-commerce for several large scale retail and multi-channel companies. He was VP, Global E-Commerce for Office Depot’s $4.1M web business, ranked #5 by Internet Retailer, where he oversaw strategic planning, on-line merchandising, functional innovation, site usability and design, and web analytics. He was also responsible for mobile strategy and omni-channel experience initiatives. Previously, he was with $1.2B Premier Farnell, as the SVP, E-Commerce and Marketing for the North American Newark Electronics brand. He led digital marketing, e-commerce development, and multi-channel marketing. Barry was general manager for Block & Company, Inc., a $100M multi-channel distributor of money handling products to financial and gaming customers, and has also held senior leadership roles in sales and direct marketing at Office Max and Archibald Candy Company.
Brad Butler Jr. – Internet Entrepreneur, Chief Operating Officer ASADART E-Commerce Specialty Shops
Since 2005 Brad has been the driving force behind the online presence of one of the country’s largest Halloween retailers, Halloween Express. Under Brad’s leadership HalloweenExpress.com has established itself as a dominant online player in the highly competitive Halloween seasonal business. Brad is directly responsible for the day-to-day management of the company’s ecommerce operations which among other things includes direct control over all marketing, SEO and social media marketing efforts. Additionally, Brad is the managing partner of Habco Services Group which provides online marketing consulting services to select companies. Prior to jumping into the online marketing arena, Brad was the founder, President and CEO of one of the largest telecommunications service bureaus in the country with nearly 500 employees.
Jeff Mason – Technology Entrepreneur, Vice President of Marketing for Velaro, Inc.
With more than 20 years of technology marketing experience, Jeff Mason is the Vice President of Marketing for Velaro, a leading provider of live chat software. He and his team have worked with countless online retailers to improve customer service, decrease shopping cart abandon rates, and drive more revenues with the implementation of their software. Velaro believes live chat software is the solution for extending social conversations to a corporate website. Jeff was also Vice President of Marketing for Social Solutions, he co-founded Artifact Software, and was a member of Sequoia Software’s executive management team. When Sequoia was acquired by Citrix, Jeff served on the company’s management team and established Citrix Solutions Marketing Group. Throughout his career, Jeff has shown a passion for leveraging technology to improve customer experiences while driving revenue. He provides a unique perspective on where online retailers are missing the opportunity to engage their website visitors.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT
And if you have questions you’d like to ask ahead of time, dive into the comments and file them. We’ll review before the webinar and try to get them answered!
The Comments are yours!
VIP Explorers Club
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content