I take my daughter Katie to Mommy-Day-Out preschool two days each week. Because there’s an hour and a half gap between dropping my son off at school and her drop-off time, we get to have breakfast and play a bit. Today, she wanted to play with the camera, too. So we did.
What can you do to play today?
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection