I take my daughter Katie to Mommy-Day-Out preschool two days each week. Because there’s an hour and a half gap between dropping my son off at school and her drop-off time, we get to have breakfast and play a bit. Today, she wanted to play with the camera, too. So we did.
What can you do to play today?
VIP Explorers Club
- How One Company is Using Random Acts of Kindness to Build Their Brand
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site