links for 2008-04-09
by Jason Falls | April 9, 2008
Someone misted Maker’s Mark over coffee beans … mmmmm.
An artist apparently participating in the Maker’s Mark of Great Art contest. She whipped out a packaging suggestion.
Interesting look at the types of branded communities and how to approach, including charts to plot your strategies on.
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions