Lots of folks in Louisville have been asking if I’m doing anything for No Bullshit Social Media: The All-Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing here in town. Asked … answered!
Social Media Explorer and Guthrie Mayes Public Relation will host a Louisville celebration me and Erik Deckers in honor of the book on Thursday, Oct. 20 from 7-9 p.m. ET at Avalaon on Bardstown Road in Louisville. Everyone is invited but the first 50 people to register for the event and show up will get a FREE COPY of the book!
Enjoy appetizers and networking with the Louisville social media, technology, marketing, public relations and entrepreneur communities as we celebrate the book with food, folks and fun. We will sign copies, so bring yours if you have it.
Admission and appetizers are free until they last. There will be a cash bar.
Register at http://nobslouisville.eventbrite.com or below!
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection