My hope is you don’t see this blog post until well after Friday. My intention today, and this weekend, is to unplug and enjoy family and friends.
But I did want to take a moment to wish everyone a very merry season, whatever holiday you celebrate, or even if you don’t celebrate anything other than another Friday. The past year has been an unbelievable ride for me and for Social Media Explorer. And having each of you take the time to spend a bit of your week with me here is a lot of the reason for that.
Thank you for reading, Tweeting, sharing and telling others about Social Media Explorer. That’s all the gift I could ever ask for from you. And I hope you get that, and then some, in return.
More from SocialMediaExplorer.com
VIP Explorers Club
- 21 Mind Blowing Facebook 360 Videos That Will Drop You Into The Action!
- Worried about Privacy and Hackers? Here’s the Best Alternative to WhatsApp
- 10 Super Savvy Social Media Strategies for 2017
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!