We’d love to fill your head with some great marketing advice today, but Memorial Day is not the time to do so. We’d instead, refer you to last year’s Memorial Day post which did a nice job of summing up our stance on marketing during a holiday.
So, if you’ll excuse the mere link, which the nutters will certainly take out of context as intrusive marketing snake oil at it’s best, and if you feel compelled, pay a visit to last year’s post.
Social Media Explorer is humbled at the sacrifice made by those in, and out, of service everywhere, particularly those who have died in said service. We are forever in your debt.
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection