We’d love to fill your head with some great marketing advice today, but Memorial Day is not the time to do so. We’d instead, refer you to last year’s Memorial Day post which did a nice job of summing up our stance on marketing during a holiday.
So, if you’ll excuse the mere link, which the nutters will certainly take out of context as intrusive marketing snake oil at it’s best, and if you feel compelled, pay a visit to last year’s post.
Social Media Explorer is humbled at the sacrifice made by those in, and out, of service everywhere, particularly those who have died in said service. We are forever in your debt.
VIP Explorers Club
- A Guide to Building the Best Possible Facebook Custom Audience with Jon Loomer
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious