My friend Brendan Picha from Squareoak has developed a new social bookmarking/social news tool to help submit your favorite stuff to multiple sites. It’s in beta and worth giving a try at PostToaster.com.
This isn’t a new concept. I’ve been using SocialMarker.com for quite some time now but it hasn’t been quick enough in adding relevant new sites (like Mixx where I learned of Brendan’s new thing). In order to submit to more than my standard array of Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Faves and del.icio.us, I have to submit separately for Mixx and Sphinn. As such, my Mixx and Sphinn submissions are few and far between.
Now I’ve got a new place to try it out and Mixx and Sphinn are included. The only drawback I see right off the bat is the lack of a bookmarklet that automatically fills out the form with my submission, one very convenient feature of SocialMarker. I’m sure Brendan will whip up something to address that soon, however.
[tags]social bookmarking, social media tools, Digg, StumbleUpon, bookmarking, Brendan Picha, Squareoak, PostToaster[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content