Photrade, the Cincinnati, Ohio-based photo sharing and monetization site for photographers of all kinds, has unveiled an interesting tool for users that makes conducting online photo contests easy. With ad-supported or white-label options, Photrade’s contest creation tool is intuitive, easy to use and so easy to set up it takes about two minutes to build it.
Despite the fact I’ve known Andrew Paradeis, Photrade’s CEO, and Krista Neher, their marketing director, for almost a year, and they live just an hour or so up the road in Cincinnati, I caught up with them in Las Vegas at Blog World & New Media Expo to see the tool in action. Neher showed us how it works for an episode of SME-TV.
While I will admit guilt in defaulting to Flickr for my photo sharing needs, I have been on Photrade since last November and was an initial beta tester. I love what they do and would certainly recommend checking them out, especially if you would like a way of sharing your photos but also potentially monetizing them as well.
Check out Photrade and tell us what you think in the comments.
VIP Explorers Club
- How Marketing Will Change at the Incite Marketing Summit
- Book Review: ‘The CMO’s Periodic Table’ Reveals the True Elements of Marketing
- How to Use Reddit to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Trump Launches National Snapchat Filter and Millennials Are Furious
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing