Photrade, the Cincinnati, Ohio-based photo sharing and monetization site for photographers of all kinds, has unveiled an interesting tool for users that makes conducting online photo contests easy. With ad-supported or white-label options, Photrade’s contest creation tool is intuitive, easy to use and so easy to set up it takes about two minutes to build it.
Despite the fact I’ve known Andrew Paradeis, Photrade’s CEO, and Krista Neher, their marketing director, for almost a year, and they live just an hour or so up the road in Cincinnati, I caught up with them in Las Vegas at Blog World & New Media Expo to see the tool in action. Neher showed us how it works for an episode of SME-TV.
While I will admit guilt in defaulting to Flickr for my photo sharing needs, I have been on Photrade since last November and was an initial beta tester. I love what they do and would certainly recommend checking them out, especially if you would like a way of sharing your photos but also potentially monetizing them as well.
Check out Photrade and tell us what you think in the comments.
VIP Explorers Club
- The Role of Email Marketing in 2017 : A Conversation with the CMO of MailChimp
- Who Won the Third Debate? Twitter Bots!
- Facebook Tests Messenger Updates — Including Snapchat Lookalike
- The 3 Most Important Facts You Need to Know About Gen Z
- 8 Advanced Tactics for Optimizing Facebook Video Ads to Perfection