Dell is behind a community of environmentally-conscious friends called ReGeneration. They stopped me between sessions at South by Southwest (SXSW) this weekend and asked what I was doing to look out for the environment. Here’s the video. I’m proud to be featured first in a compilation of answers from great folks.
Honestly, I’m not doing nearly enough to look out for the environment. None of us are. It might be the single most important thing we all take for granted. So let this community serve as a social media mechanism (tool) that serves as a reminder to us all. Join ReGeneration. Stay up to date with their happenings by subscribing to their RSS feed. If anything, it at least will help remind us more frequently to pay attention to the way we treat Mother Earth.
[tags]ReGeneration, Dell, environment, SXSW, green[/tags]
VIP Explorers Club
- How to Rise Above the Noise with Your Content Marketing
- Interview: Building a Customer Centric Brand with the CMO of Belkin
- 9 SEO Optimizations You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 3 Billion Social Shares Analyzed: Lessons From the Internet’s Most Viral Content
- Twitter Loosens Its Character Count Restrictions